The owner of this website and service provider of the information society is CAPIL SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter MOOEM) CIF. B66946138, registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45772, Folio 208, General Section, entry 1. You can reach us at Paseo de la Castellana 91, 4º-1ª, 280046 Madrid-Madrid (Spain). Telephone +34 644 713 228 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provided services are carried out by a registered Commercial Agent number: 2437 of the Colegio de Agentes Comerciales of Sabadell COAC.
Personal data that CAPIL SOLUTIONS, S.L. collects on its website, and especially customer data entered during the recruitment procedure, are subject to automated processing and are added into the corresponding files, named “CLIENTS”, duly registered with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
Access and/or use of this MOOEM portal grants the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the Conditions reflected here.
- Services offered by MOOEM and their cost. For more information please read our Terms & Conditions.
1. MOOEM, the MOOEM.es website, is a platform where USERS can obtain information on hair transplants, diagnoses, treatments, clinics and hair transplant practices by offering support and providing USERS seeking a doctor for hair transplantation. MOOEM also provides useful information on preparation for hospitalisation, required documents, travel tips, etc. We also send regular information on general hair transplant topics to your email address as part of the services offered… (Terms and conditions) 2. MOOEM also provides general information on health issues, treatments and clinics, as well as articles, opinions and opinions of the USERS, hereinafter “the content”.
The content does not represent recommendations or opinions expressed by MOOEM. Neither the services provided by MOOEM nor the information about the clinics, doctors, nor the opinions of the USERS, replace a professional treatment by a doctor or any other recognised health professional. Selection and implementation of certain treatments is only decided by a doctor. MOOEM is not supposed to provide medical services or medical advice.
3. Registered USERS can also write comments. However, MOOEM is not liable for content shared by USERS on the platform – it is the user’s responsibility – MOOEM will not control this content unless there is a complaint from a third party regarding specific content.
4. If the USER unsubscribes, MOOEM will delete the USER’s profile. However, the information published in the forum and the reviews remain generally available.
- Use of the platform. (www.mooem.es)1. The User can visit the platform without getting registered and can use the basic services of MOOEM. The basic services described in the platform are offered free of charge by MOOEM. However, the use of these services requires an Internet connection. Access to the platform may result in connection charges based solely on the contract between Users and their telecommunications service provider.
2. The additional services being defined in the section of Travel Plan and Steps to book, require a registration by the client. Only people over 18 or minors with the authorisation of the parent or legal tutor can get registered. Upon requesting “MORE INFORMATION” the USER will receive an email from MOOEM with the Offer Proposal that includes the Terms and Conditions and the details of the service offered. The complete final price of the services will be shown with its corresponding breakdown in the Offer Proposal, in no case will be bound by any contract or obligation to pay.
- Registration, login Registration is done on MOOEM website. All information pertaining to a person has to be complete and truthfull.
Login information (USER name, email address and password) is exclusively for personal use of the respective USER and cannot be disclosed to third parties. USER must keep this information safe and secure to avoid unauthorised use by third parties. If the USER unsubscribes, MOOEM will delete the USER’s profile. However, the information published in the forum and the reviews remain generally available.
- Platform content rights, client content rights
MOOEM platform contains texts, information, photos, videos and other contents which are copyrighted material and as such are legally protected and may partially originate from third parties. The use of the MOOEM platform and particularly the downloading of contents (such as brochures, etc.) will be done for non-commercial and private purposes within the limits of this agreement only. Any other reproduction, distribution, making available to the public, or other use by the USER without the express consent of MOOEM and possibly third parties is prohibited. MOOEM allows registered USERS to create a profile to share comments and advice about the platform. MOOEM provides the platform for this exchange to USERS for free. Therefore, the USER gives MOOEM express consent to upload this personal information (photos, videos, graphics, etc.- hereinafter “Content”) on the platform.
- Rules of Customer Behaviour in Forums and Reviews
MOOEM offers USERS a platform on which USERS can write opinions, evaluate clinics and physicians. MOOEM does not take part in these exams and experiences. Only if there are legal, judicial or regulatory obligations for MOOEM to interfere, MOOEM will review the individual content and remove it. Precisely for this reason the USERS are obliged to comply with the following standards of conduct. Comments and advice can only be made by the USERS on the basis of their personal experience and can not belong to an employee, employees, other authorized persons or family members of the group of persons of CAPILCLINIC.
All information and representations must be made fully and truly with the necessary objectivity. The client is obliged to remain cautious and respectful when sharing their opinions and experiences with other USERS. Any hidden or surreptitious advertising by the client or a third party is prohibited.
The Client will not upload any illegal content on the platform. This applies especially to content that is relevant to criminals (e.g. defamation, defamation,
racist or pornographic content), copyrights, trademarks, personal rights or other rights of third parties or that contain violations of the law of advertising drugs or competition. It also prohibits content that violates the right to privacy protection, or otherwise the general right of third parties.
Uploaded photos can only represent the USER and must be uploaded pixelated. A third party may only be shown on the photos if they are not identified or if they have given prior express consent to the representation and use of the photo on the CAPILCLINIC platform. In case of a dispute, the customer bears the burden of proof.
Links to third party sites may only be uploaded by the customer if he or she has previously ensured that the content of the rules of conduct and consent given as described in the preceding paragraph is complied with.
The USER must be aware that compliance with the platform rules is an essential part of the USER agreement. Therefore, if you do not comply with any of the above provisions. To these effects the USER recognizes the right of CAPILCLINIC to cancel and/or to erase the content to his discretion.
Content Rights The USER is solely responsible for all content published by him/her on the platform. This also applies to your actions on the platform. MOOEM as operator of the platform will only examine the content and certain actions of the USER in a particular case when the infringements are visible, especially if there are complaints about violations of rights of other USERS or third parties.
USER guarantees that it has the right to grant the rights of use of the uploaded content in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
USER agrees to release MOOEM, employees or other agents from any liability and all costs (including required legal fees) on the first application, in the event that the USER is guilty of violating the warranty obligations of the foregoing paragraphs.
- Data Protection MOOEM hereinafter complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 about the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, approving the implementing regulations of this Organic Law and all other corresponding legislation in force at any time, and seeks to ensure that the user’s personal information is properly used and processed. MOOEM considers protection and security of USERS’ personal information a matter of major importance. MOOEM is committed to respect at all times the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data. Personal information provided by the USER in the registration form and those provided in the future by virtue of the Offer Proposal will be added to a personal data file owned by MOOEM which will process the USER data for the management of the services detailed in this platform, as well as for the sending of the MOOEM newsletter and commercial information related to its services. The USER may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting: email@example.com
The only data requested by MOOEM are: First and last name, email, and phone.
Likewise, MOOEM will process the data to which it has access in accordance with the instructions of the USER, not applying them or using them for purposes other than those established in this document. We are informing you your data will be kept confidential as required according to the data protection regulations and to the security measures establisehd in same.
Purposes The collection of data by MOOEM is done for the purpose of procuring the assistance of a physician to carry out a hair transplant operation. For your information: we will ask for your cooperation so that information is as accurate as possible, truthful and complete in order to perform a better diagnosis and treatment. The requested data is necessary, so that if the same is not provided it will not be possible to get the desired relationship formalised. In the case you are proceeding on behalf of minors or disabled persons, the person will be asked to prove this condition, taking into account the property of the represented person.
Likewise, the physician may request photographs in order to perform a better diagnosis and treatment.
In accordance with the EU Directive 95/46/EC and article 11 of the LOPD, we are informing you that when purchasing the products and services we offer in our Platform, we must share your personal data (1) with Providers of the services offered. These will be obliged to use your data only and exclusively to perform the delivery of the product or the provision of the purchased service.
In addition, MOOEM informs you of its compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and will always seek consent from the User to process their emails for commercial purposes.
- Intellectual And Industrial Property MOOEM, itself or as an assignee, is the holder of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights related to its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software and texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, its structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MOOEM or its licensors. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Act, the following are expressly prohibited: any reproduction, distribution or public disclosure, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form, or by any technical means, without the authorisation of MOOEM. The USER agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by MOOEM. May view items on the website and even print, copy, and store them on his computer’s hard drive, or any other hardware, provided that it is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. USER shall refrain from removing, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the CAPIL SOLUTIONS S.L. website.
- Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability MOOEM, shall not be liable for losses or damages that may be caused to the user by viruses, unavailability or any other anomalous behaviour of the website. MOOEM has taken all security measures at its disposal and according to the current state of the art to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to avoid any type of damage to the user.
MOOEM reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its portal with no prior warning, being able to change, delete or add content and services provided through the site and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal. These Terms and Conditions shall remain valid as long as they are displayed and until they are modified by other duly published ones.
- Links In the event that the site provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MOOEM will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. No liability is assumed by MOOEM for the contents of links to other websites, nor the availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any materials or information contained on any of these hyperlinks, or any other websites, shall be guaranteed. In addition, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any type of association, merger, or membership whatsoever with regard to the linked entities.
- Right to Exclusion MOOEM reserves the right to refuse or withdraw user access to the website and/or the services offered with no prior notice, at its own discretion or that of any third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use.